All of our services are focused on providing solutions adapted to the specific needs of the contract; we aim to build the optimal engineering design for the greatest benefit and satisfaction of the customer by means of using qualified staff that is motivated and in safe working conditions.
We design and build devices to adapt our services to industries with unconventional requirements.
- SERVICES OFFERED
- Abrasive blasting with: metallic abrasives, sand, quartz, aluminum oxide, micro glass beads, silicon carbide, dry ice C02, wet sand blasting, garnet, nutshells, mineral copper grit, and others.
- Water jetting: we use equipment of 3100 bar water pressure, hand-held wands and automatic vacuum suction equipment called "ROBOT CIMSA".
- Hydro cleaning: we work with pressures from 7 bar to 3100 bar. We have Roto Jet, flat fan, curved, manual and automatic nozzles, with wands ranging from 30 cm to 12 meters. We have cleaning equipment with boilers to hydro clean using hot water up to 95°C.
- Steam cleaning.
- Cleaning with bio detergents.
- Phosphate coatings.
APPLICATION OF COATINGS• Epoxy
• Zinc silicates
• Anti fouling
• Polyurethane foam and plates
METALLURGICAL REPAIRS• Recovery of lost sheet metal thickness.
• Cold welding.
• Repair of API Tanks.
• Repair of structures and piping system.
INTERNAL CLEANING OF TANKS• Specialized service run by staff with extensive experience.
• We provide industrial breathing sets for all our staff and control the oxygen and explosiveness levels 24 hours a day.
• We offer a final residue disposal service.
CLEANING OF EVAPORATOR AND CONDENSERS• With high-pressure water
• Chemical products
• High-pressure air
• Probe cleaning
CLEANING AND PASSIVATION OF BOILERS AND HRSG• We comply with all environmental standards.
• Passivation of effluents.
• Internal scaffolding.
• Care of facilities.
• Recovery of heat exchange capacity.
• Use of blasting with C02.
PIPING SYSTEM UNBLOCKING• By using self-propelled probes with water at high and ultra-high pressure.
• By using abrasive blasting and sand blasting equipment.
• By using probes.
EPOXY, SELF-LEVELING, SMOOTH CEMENT FLOORS• Resistant to high traffic.
• Suitable for food industry.
• Ideal for automotive industry.
NON-DESTRUCTIVE INSPECTIONS• Measurement of the thickness of coatings using electromagnetic flow meters.
• Measurement of adhesion of coatings with hydraulic and mechanical propelled equipment.
• Control of the degree of corrosion.
• Magnetizable particles.
• Penetrating inks.
• Measurement of sheet metal thickness using ultrasound.
• ECT (Eddy Current Technique) – Induced currents. Service of inspection of non-ferromagnetic tubes, heat exchangers, condensers, heaters and related equipment.
• MFL (Magnetic Flux Leakage High Resolution) Service of complete inspection by using the technique of Inspection of Air Storage Tanks performed by inspectors API653, Audit Res.785/266 and inspections of tanks under pressure.
• RFT (Remote Field Technique) - Remote Field. Service of inspection of ferromagnetic tubes, heat exchangers, aero coolers, reactors, boilers and related tubular equipment.
• Remote Inspection Service using UT Mapping Crawler System technique. Remote inspection and thickness measurement in the outer layer of Air Storage Tanks API650, inspection of pressure vessels, inspection of piping systems and aerial ducts, inspection of chimneys and structures at height.
REFURBISHMENT OF BUILDINGS• Enhancement of the fronts of buildings with high equity value.
• Interior and exterior painting of great works.
• Works with window cleaners.
• Graffiti removal.
STAFF FOR WORKS ON A COST-PLUS BASIS
We have work crews available 24 hours 365 days a year. Immediate response to customer needs.• Journeyman scaffolder.
• Journeyman welder.
• Journeyman painter.
• Journeyman insulator.
EQUIPMENT RENTAL• Tents of various measures.
• Hydraulic arms.
• Electric and diesel compressors.
• High air flow dehumidifiers.
• 4x4 and 4x2 vans.
• Sand blasters.
GAS AND STEAM TURBINES• Blasting using a wide range of abrasives and CO2, materials in stock 365 days a year.
• Coating of turbine blades. Computer controlled curing ovens up to 600°C.
• Nitrogen injection.
• Booths and tents with environmental conditions controlled 24 hours a day.
• Turbine support devices.
• Tank coating.
• Tank cleaning.
• Engine room painting.
• Painting of names, chains, anchors.
• Cofferdams and chain locker.
• Cellar painting.
• Hydro cleaning.
• Use of anti-fouling paints.
• Replacement of sacrificial anodes.
• Minor metallurgical repairs.